Morita Tri-Auto Mini Endo Motor.
The TriAuto mini endodontic motor is, with its compact and well-engineered design, very small and very light. With this handpiece the dentist can work as subtly and sensitively as when using a manual file, while the device’s numerous automatic functions see to it that its files do not block or break.
- The head is only 9 mm in diameter making it easy to use and ideal for canal treatment. Its slim design allows for easy access to posterior teeth with the ability to view directly of the treatment field.
- The TriAuto mini offers automatic controls for speed, rotation direction and torque that significantly increase the accuracy and safety of root canal treatment.
- Rotation Direction: Forward and Reverse
- Torque Reverse: 9 Torque Reverse settings
- Auto Controls: Auto Torque Reverse and Auto Torque Slow-down
- The user can easily read off scales, figures and letters from the clear and simple display screen. If the user is left-handed, the display can also be reversed for their convenience.
- Eleven speed settings are available from 50 rpm to 1,000 rpm. This is extremely convenient for different types of files and varying treatment needs.
- The combinations for speed, torque and other settings can be programmed. Simply select one of the six memory numbers to switch from one combination to another.
- When connected to the Root ZX mini with the transmission cable the Apex locator show the location of the file tip inside the root canal, for safer and more efficient canal preparation. The meter for canal length appears in TriAuto mini’s display.
We design and supply leading innovations in Endodontic Motors & Apex Locators including and specialising in Tri-Auto Mini Endo Motor. Here at Endoperfection, we’re here to help you perform predictable, efficient root canal treatments in your own way. Using evidence-based dentistry, we’re bringing genuine value into endodontics.
Morita Tri-Auto Mini Endo Motor
UK Mainland Shipping
All orders placed before 12noon Monday to Thursday will qualify for next day delivery if in stock and will be fulfilled by our courier trusted partner, FedEx.
For orders over £100 there will be free postage. Orders under £100 will incur a £4.95 postage charge.
This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
Shipping to Northern Ireland, Europe, the Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands
Orders from Northern Ireland receive free shipping on orders over £100. Orders under this value will incur a £20 shipping fee.
European orders, and those from the Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands, will receive free shipping on orders over €250. Orders under this value will incur a shipping charge of €50.
Orders will be sent via FedEx.
Pending credit card authorisation, verification and availability of stock, delivery will take 4 to 9 business days. On occasion, some shipments may take longer than 9 business days. This will depend on the postal services in your country.
A signature may be required upon delivery, depending on your local carrier. If no one is available to sign for the parcel, a notice will be left at your address notifying you of pick-up arrangements.
We recommend either a work address (please include full business name, receivers name and other relevant details) or PO BOX for prompt delivery.
We have two shipping options for US customers:
Express (FedEx): Delivery within 2 working days*: $30
Priority (United States Postal Service): Delivery within 4 - 5* days: $25
All US orders over $150 will receive free Express shipping.
*Please note - these shipping estimates apply to orders placed Monday - Thursday only, and exclude UK Bank Holidays. Orders placed on the weekend or on a UK Bank Holiday will be despatched on the next working day.
Unfortunately we can't currently deliver orders to BFPO addresses.
We cannot accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. Strikes, floods etc.)
You are transacting with Endoperfection in the UK. Your order will be fulfilled from our UK warehouse.
All prices in our online store are where applicable shown in the local currency.
- The prices within the online store DO NOT include any relevant overseas duties (including import GST/VAT), clearance or handling charges and other customs or import charges that you may incur.
- Please refer to your local customs and import authorities about what these additional charges may be.
- We are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable 'merchandise'. We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a 'gift', even if the order is placed with the intention of sending it to a gift recipient.