The Endodontic Motor from Endoperfection has been designed by endodontic specialists to provide the best possible experience when performing root canal treatments.
Sleek, sophisticated, and incredibly easy to use, our cordless motor is a popular choice with endo specialists and GDPs alike, with the added benefit of all VaryFlex file systems being pre-loaded into the headpiece. It is, however, a universal device, and is compatible with all file systems.
- Speed range : 120rpm to 1000rpm
- Torque range : R.L - 4N.cm
- Memory programs : 10 (M1 to M10)
- Battery capacity : 1900 mAh
- Forward Rotation
- Reverse Rotation
- Reciprocation Mode
- Adaptive Torque Control Mode
- Contra angle : Advance 1:1 contra-angle one piece design
- 360° rotatable contra-angle
- Brushless motor : Reliable, durable, efficient
- Built-in file system : Switch file systems quickly
- OLED colour screen : More comfortable visual experience
- Long battery life : Heavy capacity 1900 mAh lithium battery
- Torque calibration : For precise torque output
- Ambidextrous display : Screen can be rotated convenience for left and right handed operators
- Seamless shell : Easier to clean
Endoperfection Endo Motor
UK Mainland Shipping
All orders placed before 12noon Monday to Thursday will qualify for next day delivery if in stock and will be fulfilled by our courier trusted partner, FedEx.
For orders over £100 there will be free postage. Orders under £100 will incur a £4.95 postage charge.
This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
Shipping to Northern Ireland, Europe, the Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands
Orders from Northern Ireland receive free shipping on orders over £100. Orders under this value will incur a £20 shipping fee.
European orders, and those from the Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands, will receive free shipping on orders over €250. Orders under this value will incur a shipping charge of €50.
Orders will be sent via FedEx.
Pending credit card authorisation, verification and availability of stock, delivery will take 4 to 9 business days. On occasion, some shipments may take longer than 9 business days. This will depend on the postal services in your country.
A signature may be required upon delivery, depending on your local carrier. If no one is available to sign for the parcel, a notice will be left at your address notifying you of pick-up arrangements.
We recommend either a work address (please include full business name, receivers name and other relevant details) or PO BOX for prompt delivery.
We have two shipping options for US customers:
Express (FedEx): Delivery within 2 working days*: $30
Priority (United States Postal Service): Delivery within 4 - 5* days: $25
All US orders over $150 will receive free Express shipping.
*Please note - these shipping estimates apply to orders placed Monday - Thursday only, and exclude UK Bank Holidays. Orders placed on the weekend or on a UK Bank Holiday will be despatched on the next working day.
Unfortunately we can't currently deliver orders to BFPO addresses.
We cannot accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. Strikes, floods etc.)
You are transacting with Endoperfection in the UK. Your order will be fulfilled from our UK warehouse.
All prices in our online store are where applicable shown in the local currency.
- The prices within the online store DO NOT include any relevant overseas duties (including import GST/VAT), clearance or handling charges and other customs or import charges that you may incur.
- Please refer to your local customs and import authorities about what these additional charges may be.
- We are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable 'merchandise'. We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a 'gift', even if the order is placed with the intention of sending it to a gift recipient.