VaryFlex VFNEO Constant Taper Files
Neo are a super flexible rotary file which thanks to its clever design will smoothly negotiate any canal. Thanks to the propriety heat treatment they stay centred in the canal respecting the existing anatomy.
Available in Packs of 6 in each size or a Treatment Kit with 3 x 15/04 & 3 x 25/04
Download the Full VaryFlex VFNEO Constant Taper Files Brochure
Respecting the root canal anatomy.
- Smaller constant tapers to respect the root canal anatomy
- Only two files needed to shape any canal
- Ideal for narrow or curved canals due to the incredible flexibility
- Proprietary heat treatment giving up to 23 x greater resistance to cyclic fatigue compared to the equivalent non heat treated niti file (internal lab testing)
- Stiffer shank portion of the file allows the cutting flutes to stay more centred in the canal
- Variable screw pitch creating smoother feel and increase in debris removal
- Triangular cross section improves cutting efficiency
- Fixed taper preparation allows for more predictable cone fit and obturation
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Our Policies can be viewed here:
Terms of Service
VaryFlex VFR Reciprocating ...
VaryFlex VFNEO Constant Taper Files
UK Mainland Shipping
All orders placed before 12noon Monday to Thursday will qualify for next day delivery if in stock and will be fulfilled by our courier trusted partner, FedEx.
For orders over £100 there will be free postage. Orders under £100 will incur a £4.95 postage charge.
This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
Shipping to Northern Ireland, Europe, the Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands
Orders from Northern Ireland receive free shipping on orders over £100. Orders under this value will incur a £20 shipping fee.
European orders, and those from the Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands, will receive free shipping on orders over €250. Orders under this value will incur a shipping charge of €50.
Orders will be sent via FedEx.
Pending credit card authorisation, verification and availability of stock, delivery will take 4 to 9 business days. On occasion, some shipments may take longer than 9 business days. This will depend on the postal services in your country.
A signature may be required upon delivery, depending on your local carrier. If no one is available to sign for the parcel, a notice will be left at your address notifying you of pick-up arrangements.
We recommend either a work address (please include full business name, receivers name and other relevant details) or PO BOX for prompt delivery.
We have two shipping options for US customers:
Express (FedEx): Delivery within 2 working days*: $30
Priority (United States Postal Service): Delivery within 4 - 5* days: $25
All US orders over $150 will receive free Express shipping.
*Please note - these shipping estimates apply to orders placed Monday - Thursday only, and exclude UK Bank Holidays. Orders placed on the weekend or on a UK Bank Holiday will be despatched on the next working day.
Unfortunately we can't currently deliver orders to BFPO addresses.
We cannot accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. Strikes, floods etc.)
You are transacting with Endoperfection in the UK. Your order will be fulfilled from our UK warehouse.
All prices in our online store are where applicable shown in the local currency.
- The prices within the online store DO NOT include any relevant overseas duties (including import GST/VAT), clearance or handling charges and other customs or import charges that you may incur.
- Please refer to your local customs and import authorities about what these additional charges may be.
- We are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable 'merchandise'. We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a 'gift', even if the order is placed with the intention of sending it to a gift recipient.