Duo-Gun Backfill Obturation.
Duo-Gun is a cordless backfill obturation device that delivers precise 3-dimensional obturation. It supports the warm vertical obturation technique.
Cordless and compact design allows complete freedom of movement
Smooth and precise gutta percha delivery
Variable temperature settings (140°C, 170°C and 200°C): precise control of obturation flow
- Quick and durable heating system: temperature reaches 200°C within 15 seconds
- Fast and continuous flow of gutta percha filling tightly seals the canal
- Designed for both left-handed and right-handed individuals:
- Both sides of the handpiece have power button and display window
- Both display windows show the remaining battery power, error and setting temperature
- Sophisticated and ergonomic design: operate hand trigger obturation with minimal effort
- Smart temperature control system maintains stable and constant temperature during operation
- Replaceable high energy density lithium-ion battery
- Strong, durable, and bendable Duo-Gun tips are available in both 23G and 25G
- Duo-Gun Handpiece & Charger
- Assessories: GP Obturation Tip(23G, 4ea), Gutta Percha Obturator (100ea), Duo-Gun Battery, Safety Cap(2ea),
- Plunger set, Plunger O-Ring Assembly(2ea), Multi Tool, Scrubbing Brush, Power Adapter, AC Power Cord.
We design and supply leading innovations in Endodontic Obturation including and specialising in Endodontic Obturation. Here at Endoperfection, we are here to help you perform predictable, efficient root canal treatments in your own way. Using evidence-based dentistry, we are bringing genuine value into endodontics.
DiaDent Duo-Gun Backfill Obturation
UK Mainland Shipping
All orders placed before 12noon Monday to Thursday will qualify for next day delivery if in stock and will be fulfilled by our courier trusted partner, FedEx.
For orders over £100 there will be free postage. Orders under £100 will incur a £4.95 postage charge.
This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
Shipping to Northern Ireland, Europe, the Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands
Orders from Northern Ireland receive free shipping on orders over £100. Orders under this value will incur a £20 shipping fee.
European orders, and those from the Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands, will receive free shipping on orders over €250. Orders under this value will incur a shipping charge of €50.
Orders will be sent via FedEx.
Pending credit card authorisation, verification and availability of stock, delivery will take 4 to 9 business days. On occasion, some shipments may take longer than 9 business days. This will depend on the postal services in your country.
A signature may be required upon delivery, depending on your local carrier. If no one is available to sign for the parcel, a notice will be left at your address notifying you of pick-up arrangements.
We recommend either a work address (please include full business name, receivers name and other relevant details) or PO BOX for prompt delivery.
We have two shipping options for US customers:
Express (FedEx): Delivery within 2 working days*: $30
Priority (United States Postal Service): Delivery within 4 - 5* days: $25
All US orders over $150 will receive free Express shipping.
*Please note - these shipping estimates apply to orders placed Monday - Thursday only, and exclude UK Bank Holidays. Orders placed on the weekend or on a UK Bank Holiday will be despatched on the next working day.
Unfortunately we can't currently deliver orders to BFPO addresses.
We cannot accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. Strikes, floods etc.)
You are transacting with Endoperfection in the UK. Your order will be fulfilled from our UK warehouse.
All prices in our online store are where applicable shown in the local currency.
- The prices within the online store DO NOT include any relevant overseas duties (including import GST/VAT), clearance or handling charges and other customs or import charges that you may incur.
- Please refer to your local customs and import authorities about what these additional charges may be.
- We are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable 'merchandise'. We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a 'gift', even if the order is placed with the intention of sending it to a gift recipient.