Hands-On Rotary Endo Virtual Training
A Range of dates and times are available from the drop down selector at the top of the page
A 2 1/2 hour hands-on endo session via Zoom using a combination of lecture slides, videos and live instruction.
How do we do it?
- After signing up, the day before the course you will receive everything you need via UPS.
- Training kit provided includes an EndoSmart + motor, our range of VaryFlex files, a 3-D replica tooth, matching gutta percha and irrigating syringe.
- We arrange the motor to be collected the following day via UPS, you just need to attach the label onto the box provided.
Your day will include:
- Introduction to modern concepts of endo, including safe irrigation techniques.
- Easy rubber dam placement.
- Destroying the myths of apex locators and an easy way to use them confidently.
- Hands-on rotary training, using our own designed VaryFlex files which are used in the same way as ProTaper and Wave-One.
- All the training is carried out on exact replicas of actual teeth which have been 3-D printed, using the latest acrylic technology so they feel just like the real thing.
Where is it?
You'll need to download Zoom for the call, we'll send the zoom link out to you once you have registered.